ColourPop Moonlight Beach Matte Bronzer ($10.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a deep, slightly red-toned brown with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- Silky-smooth, finely-milled but lightly powdery
- Blendable, easy to apply and diffuse
- Long-wearing (eight hours of wear on average)
- Kosas Deep (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Vieve Deep (Right) (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Thick Mint (P, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Deep (4) (P, $55.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Dior Deep Bronze (08) (P, $48.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Toffee Tease (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Iconic London Sunset Bronze (P, $27.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Salt New York Deep (P, $16.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (80% similar).
- Benefit Hoola Toasted (P, $30.00) is more muted, cooler (80% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!