Victoria Beckham Beauty Playground Cheeky Posh ($42.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a medium, peachy brown with muted, warm undertones and a natural finish. It had semi-sheer color payoff that was buildable and blendable on bare skin as well as on top of foundation, as it wasn’t prone to lifting up base products.
The texture was lightly emollient, smooth, and spreadable without becoming uneven or patchy, so it was very foolproof to work with. It lasted nicely for eight hours before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Iconic London Fresh Faced (P, $27.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Infatuation (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Spot Me (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Cottage Life (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Merit Terracotta (P, $28.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Fenty Glow (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Roosevelt (P, $8.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Kiss Kiss (P, $7.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Cash In (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Flower Beauty Cinnamon (P, $9.99) is warmer (80% similar).
$42.00/0.17 oz. – $247.06 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable coverage with a “natural, easy flush” with “last[ing]” color. They offer semi-sheer to medium, buildable coverage, as marketed, and even though it seemed more opaque when applied directly from the tube, the formula readily sheered out in practice, so it had to be layered to achieve higher coverage.
I preferred picking up product with a fingertip or a stippling brush and then applying, as this gave me greater control over the area of spread. If working directly from the tube, I recommend a gentle dab and a very, very short and sweet swipe motion (nothing more than 1/2″!). The consistency was more like a gel-cream with good glide, light dewiness, and sat well on bare skin as well as on top of foundation as it wasn’t prone to disturbing base products.
The formula did not feel tacky during wear, and while they weren’t very dewy, they had a natural finish overall. They wore for eight hours before showing signs of slight fading on me.
Browse all of our Victoria Beckham Beauty Cheeky Posh swatches.
OCTYLDODECANOL, MICA, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, TRIBEHENIN, UTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, NYMPHAEA CAERULEA FLOWER EXTRACT, JOJOBA ESTERS, SILICA, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR / +/- : TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.